FRED has added 6,148 monthly series from the Harmonized Indices of Consumer Prices release from Eurostat. These series include data for 32 European countries, the United States, the European Union Continuing Composition, the European Union 27 Countries, the Euro Area Continuing Composition, Euro Area 17 Countries, and European Economic Area Continuing Composition.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021