FRED has expanded to include the remaining 975 series from the H.8 Assets and Liabilities of Commercial Banks in the United States release. These series include weekly, monthly, and quarterly data from the Board of Governors. When the existing 12 series are updated for the August 17, 2012, release of the H.8, the decimal precision of observations will be increased from one decimal place to four (to better reflect the source data).
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities