FRED has expanded to include the remaining 975 series from the H.8 Assets and Liabilities of Commercial Banks in the United States release. These series include weekly, monthly, and quarterly data from the Board of Governors. When the existing 12 series are updated for the August 17, 2012, release of the H.8, the decimal precision of observations will be increased from one decimal place to four (to better reflect the source data).
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed