FRED has expanded to include the remaining 975 series from the H.8 Assets and Liabilities of Commercial Banks in the United States release. These series include weekly, monthly, and quarterly data from the Board of Governors. When the existing 12 series are updated for the August 17, 2012, release of the H.8, the decimal precision of observations will be increased from one decimal place to four (to better reflect the source data).
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data
- Teaching About Home Prices | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2023
- Teaching About Uncertainty and Volatility | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2023
- FRED Adds Macroeconomic Uncertainty Index Data