FRED has expanded to include the remaining 975 series from the H.8 Assets and Liabilities of Commercial Banks in the United States release. These series include weekly, monthly, and quarterly data from the Board of Governors. When the existing 12 series are updated for the August 17, 2012, release of the H.8, the decimal precision of observations will be increased from one decimal place to four (to better reflect the source data).
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks