FRED has expanded to include the remaining 975 series from the H.8 Assets and Liabilities of Commercial Banks in the United States release. These series include weekly, monthly, and quarterly data from the Board of Governors. When the existing 12 series are updated for the August 17, 2012, release of the H.8, the decimal precision of observations will be increased from one decimal place to four (to better reflect the source data).
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021