These 134 series from the CredAbility Consumer Distress Index are quarterly measures that tracks shifts in the financial condition of the typical American household with sub-indexes in the areas of employment, housing, credit, household budget, and net worth. The overall index is available for each state and select MSAs.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks