These 134 series from the CredAbility Consumer Distress Index are quarterly measures that tracks shifts in the financial condition of the typical American household with sub-indexes in the areas of employment, housing, credit, household budget, and net worth. The overall index is available for each state and select MSAs.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data