These 134 series from the CredAbility Consumer Distress Index are quarterly measures that tracks shifts in the financial condition of the typical American household with sub-indexes in the areas of employment, housing, credit, household budget, and net worth. The overall index is available for each state and select MSAs.
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022
- Teaching the Economics of Sports | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2022