These 134 series from the CredAbility Consumer Distress Index are quarterly measures that tracks shifts in the financial condition of the typical American household with sub-indexes in the areas of employment, housing, credit, household budget, and net worth. The overall index is available for each state and select MSAs.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities