These 134 series from the CredAbility Consumer Distress Index are quarterly measures that tracks shifts in the financial condition of the typical American household with sub-indexes in the areas of employment, housing, credit, household budget, and net worth. The overall index is available for each state and select MSAs.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021