St. Louis Fed Launches New Quarterly Ag Finance Survey, the Agricultural Finance Monitor. The survey, conducted from June 15-June 29, 2012, was based on the responses of 88 agricultural banks located within the boundaries of the Eighth Federal Reserve District. Since this is the first such survey conducted for the Eighth District, historical data and trends, and other factors such as potential seasonal irregularities, were not available for evaluation and comparison. Its results should be interpreted carefully and not be used to draw conclusions about longer-term trends.
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022