St. Louis Fed Launches New Quarterly Ag Finance Survey, the Agricultural Finance Monitor. The survey, conducted from June 15-June 29, 2012, was based on the responses of 88 agricultural banks located within the boundaries of the Eighth Federal Reserve District. Since this is the first such survey conducted for the Eighth District, historical data and trends, and other factors such as potential seasonal irregularities, were not available for evaluation and comparison. Its results should be interpreted carefully and not be used to draw conclusions about longer-term trends.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021