St. Louis Fed Launches New Quarterly Ag Finance Survey, the Agricultural Finance Monitor. The survey, conducted from June 15-June 29, 2012, was based on the responses of 88 agricultural banks located within the boundaries of the Eighth Federal Reserve District. Since this is the first such survey conducted for the Eighth District, historical data and trends, and other factors such as potential seasonal irregularities, were not available for evaluation and comparison. Its results should be interpreted carefully and not be used to draw conclusions about longer-term trends.
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities
- Teaching COVID-19 Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2020
- FRED Adds Optimal Blue Mortgage Market Indices
- FRED Adds Historical Daily Federal Funds Rate Data from Anbil, Carlson, Hanes, and Wheelock
- FRED Adds Manufactured Housing Survey