St. Louis Fed Launches New Quarterly Ag Finance Survey, the Agricultural Finance Monitor. The survey, conducted from June 15-June 29, 2012, was based on the responses of 88 agricultural banks located within the boundaries of the Eighth Federal Reserve District. Since this is the first such survey conducted for the Eighth District, historical data and trends, and other factors such as potential seasonal irregularities, were not available for evaluation and comparison. Its results should be interpreted carefully and not be used to draw conclusions about longer-term trends.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks