These 16 monthly series from the ADP National Employment Report include new industry-level employment series and additional private payroll series by company size. The decimal precision of observations has been increased from zero decimal places to three to better reflect the source data.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021