This recession probabilities series from University of California, Riverside economist Marcelle Chauvet and University of Oregon economist Jeremy Piger is a monthly measure of the probability of recession in the United States obtained from a dynamic-factor Markov-switching model applied to 4 monthly coincident variables: non-farm payroll employment, the index of industrial production, real personal income excluding transfer payments, and real manufacturing and trade sales.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates