These 32 series cover domestic and foreign sales, exports, imports, production, and inventories of autos, light trucks, and heavy trucks. These series originate from the Supplemental Estimates of Motor Vehicles release from the Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021