Monthly CPI data for electricity (unadjusted, seasonally adjusted) as well as utility (piped) gas service (unadjusted, seasonally adjusted) have been added to FRED. These data represent the U.S. city average price for all urban consumers.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities