Monthly CPI data for electricity (unadjusted, seasonally adjusted) as well as utility (piped) gas service (unadjusted, seasonally adjusted) have been added to FRED. These data represent the U.S. city average price for all urban consumers.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021