FRED now includes the yield to maturity on accrued principal for the 10-Year 0-1/8% Treasury Inflation-Indexed Security due 1/15/2023. The principal for Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities moves with consumer price index (CPI) inflation; when the securities mature, the U.S. Treasury pays either the original or adjusted principal, whichever is greater.
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities
- Teaching COVID-19 Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2020
- FRED Adds Optimal Blue Mortgage Market Indices
- FRED Adds Historical Daily Federal Funds Rate Data from Anbil, Carlson, Hanes, and Wheelock
- FRED Adds Manufactured Housing Survey