FRED now includes the yield to maturity on accrued principal for the 30-Year 0-5/8% Treasury Inflation-Indexed Security due 2/15/2043. The principal for Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities moves with consumer price index (CPI) inflation; when the securities mature, the U.S. Treasury pays either the original or adjusted principal, whichever is greater.
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022
- Teaching the Economics of Sports | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2022