FRED now includes the yield to maturity on accrued principal for the 30-Year 0-5/8% Treasury Inflation-Indexed Security due 2/15/2043. The principal for Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities moves with consumer price index (CPI) inflation; when the securities mature, the U.S. Treasury pays either the original or adjusted principal, whichever is greater.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data