FRED now includes the yield to maturity on accrued principal for the 30-Year 0-5/8% Treasury Inflation-Indexed Security due 2/15/2043. The principal for Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities moves with consumer price index (CPI) inflation; when the securities mature, the U.S. Treasury pays either the original or adjusted principal, whichever is greater.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities