FRED now includes the yield to maturity on accrued principal for the 30-Year 0-5/8% Treasury Inflation-Indexed Security due 2/15/2043. The principal for Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities moves with consumer price index (CPI) inflation; when the securities mature, the U.S. Treasury pays either the original or adjusted principal, whichever is greater.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed