This monthly index from the University of Louisville Logistics and Distribution Institute is designed to predict the US logistics and distribution activity for the upcoming month. Ranging from 1 to 100, values higher than 50 indicate healthy activity. Professors Sunderesh Heragu and Gail DePuy along with doctoral candidate Erin Gerber designed the index to capture factors such as cargo tonnage shipped by air, railroad, boat and vehicle as well as other economic factors.
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022