This monthly index from the University of Louisville Logistics and Distribution Institute is designed to predict the US logistics and distribution activity for the upcoming month. Ranging from 1 to 100, values higher than 50 indicate healthy activity. Professors Sunderesh Heragu and Gail DePuy along with doctoral candidate Erin Gerber designed the index to capture factors such as cargo tonnage shipped by air, railroad, boat and vehicle as well as other economic factors.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates