This monthly index from the University of Louisville Logistics and Distribution Institute is designed to predict the US logistics and distribution activity for the upcoming month. Ranging from 1 to 100, values higher than 50 indicate healthy activity. Professors Sunderesh Heragu and Gail DePuy along with doctoral candidate Erin Gerber designed the index to capture factors such as cargo tonnage shipped by air, railroad, boat and vehicle as well as other economic factors.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed