This monthly index from the University of Louisville Logistics and Distribution Institute is designed to predict the US logistics and distribution activity for the upcoming month. Ranging from 1 to 100, values higher than 50 indicate healthy activity. Professors Sunderesh Heragu and Gail DePuy along with doctoral candidate Erin Gerber designed the index to capture factors such as cargo tonnage shipped by air, railroad, boat and vehicle as well as other economic factors.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities