These seven series from the World Bank represent the cash balance as a percentage of GDP for St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Grenada, Japan, and Sweden, as well as the total central government debt as a percentage of GDP for Bulgaria, Seychelles, and Azerbaijan.
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities
- Teaching COVID-19 Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2020
- FRED Adds Optimal Blue Mortgage Market Indices
- FRED Adds Historical Daily Federal Funds Rate Data from Anbil, Carlson, Hanes, and Wheelock
- FRED Adds Manufactured Housing Survey