These seven series from the World Bank represent the cash balance as a percentage of GDP for St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Grenada, Japan, and Sweden, as well as the total central government debt as a percentage of GDP for Bulgaria, Seychelles, and Azerbaijan.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed