These seven series from the World Bank represent the cash balance as a percentage of GDP for St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Grenada, Japan, and Sweden, as well as the total central government debt as a percentage of GDP for Bulgaria, Seychelles, and Azerbaijan.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data