These seven series from the World Bank represent the cash balance as a percentage of GDP for St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Grenada, Japan, and Sweden, as well as the total central government debt as a percentage of GDP for Bulgaria, Seychelles, and Azerbaijan.
- FRED Adds Bank Term Funding Program Data
- Teaching About Inflation Expectations | Bring FRED into the Classroom | March 2023
- FRED Adds Indeed Index Data
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023