These seven series from the World Bank represent the cash balance as a percentage of GDP for St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Grenada, Japan, and Sweden, as well as the total central government debt as a percentage of GDP for Bulgaria, Seychelles, and Azerbaijan.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks