These 9 series from the Board of Governors’ E.2 Survey of Terms of Business Lending include data for U.S. branches and agencies of foreign banks with repricing intervals greater than 365 days and a minimal risk level. The data cover a variety of topics, including average loan size, weighted-average maturity, weighted-average effective loan rate, and total value of loans.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021