These 9 series from the Board of Governors’ E.2 Survey of Terms of Business Lending include data for U.S. branches and agencies of foreign banks with repricing intervals greater than 365 days and a minimal risk level. The data cover a variety of topics, including average loan size, weighted-average maturity, weighted-average effective loan rate, and total value of loans.
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022