These 9 series from the Board of Governors’ E.2 Survey of Terms of Business Lending include data for U.S. branches and agencies of foreign banks with repricing intervals greater than 365 days and a minimal risk level. The data cover a variety of topics, including average loan size, weighted-average maturity, weighted-average effective loan rate, and total value of loans.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data