These 9 series from the Board of Governors’ E.2 Survey of Terms of Business Lending include data for U.S. branches and agencies of foreign banks with repricing intervals greater than 365 days and a minimal risk level. The data cover a variety of topics, including average loan size, weighted-average maturity, weighted-average effective loan rate, and total value of loans.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks