These 9 series from the Board of Governors’ E.2 Survey of Terms of Business Lending include data for U.S. branches and agencies of foreign banks with repricing intervals greater than 365 days and a minimal risk level. The data cover a variety of topics, including average loan size, weighted-average maturity, weighted-average effective loan rate, and total value of loans.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities