These 12 data series published by the Economic Policy Uncertainty group depict uncertainty about economic policy making. The indexes are constructed by economics professor Nick Bloom (Stanford), doctoral student in economics Scott Baker (Stanford), and professor of economics Steven Davis (University of Chicago Booth School of Business).
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data