These 12 data series published by the Economic Policy Uncertainty group depict uncertainty about economic policy making. The indexes are constructed by economics professor Nick Bloom (Stanford), doctoral student in economics Scott Baker (Stanford), and professor of economics Steven Davis (University of Chicago Booth School of Business).
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed