These 12 data series published by the Economic Policy Uncertainty group depict uncertainty about economic policy making. The indexes are constructed by economics professor Nick Bloom (Stanford), doctoral student in economics Scott Baker (Stanford), and professor of economics Steven Davis (University of Chicago Booth School of Business).
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022