These 12 data series published by the Economic Policy Uncertainty group depict uncertainty about economic policy making. The indexes are constructed by economics professor Nick Bloom (Stanford), doctoral student in economics Scott Baker (Stanford), and professor of economics Steven Davis (University of Chicago Booth School of Business).
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities