These 12 data series published by the Economic Policy Uncertainty group depict uncertainty about economic policy making. The indexes are constructed by economics professor Nick Bloom (Stanford), doctoral student in economics Scott Baker (Stanford), and professor of economics Steven Davis (University of Chicago Booth School of Business).
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks