FRED has expanded to include 19 series from the Federal Reserve Board’s Z.1 Flow of Funds release. These series complete the data that appears on tables: B.100, B.102, and B.103. The series titles have been changed to match the titles in the Data Download Program on the Board of Governors’ website. Also, the notes for each series now contain the Board of Governors’ series id to make searching the Flow of Funds Guide easier.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities