FRED has expanded to include 19 series from the Federal Reserve Board’s Z.1 Flow of Funds release. These series complete the data that appears on tables: B.100, B.102, and B.103. The series titles have been changed to match the titles in the Data Download Program on the Board of Governors’ website. Also, the notes for each series now contain the Board of Governors’ series id to make searching the Flow of Funds Guide easier.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021