FRED has expanded to include 19 series from the Federal Reserve Board’s Z.1 Flow of Funds release. These series complete the data that appears on tables: B.100, B.102, and B.103. The series titles have been changed to match the titles in the Data Download Program on the Board of Governors’ website. Also, the notes for each series now contain the Board of Governors’ series id to make searching the Flow of Funds Guide easier.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data