FRED has expanded to include 19 series from the Federal Reserve Board’s Z.1 Flow of Funds release. These series complete the data that appears on tables: B.100, B.102, and B.103. The series titles have been changed to match the titles in the Data Download Program on the Board of Governors’ website. Also, the notes for each series now contain the Board of Governors’ series id to make searching the Flow of Funds Guide easier.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed