FRED has expanded to include 19 series from the Federal Reserve Board’s Z.1 Flow of Funds release. These series complete the data that appears on tables: B.100, B.102, and B.103. The series titles have been changed to match the titles in the Data Download Program on the Board of Governors’ website. Also, the notes for each series now contain the Board of Governors’ series id to make searching the Flow of Funds Guide easier.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks