These 1,973 quarterly and annual series combine data from the Bureau of Economic Analysis’s National Income and Product Accounts and the Federal Reserve Board’s Flow of Funds Accounts to link production and income changes in net worth for the U.S. economy. The series are jointly published by the Bureau of Economic Analysis and the Federal Reserve Board.
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022