These 1,973 quarterly and annual series combine data from the Bureau of Economic Analysis’s National Income and Product Accounts and the Federal Reserve Board’s Flow of Funds Accounts to link production and income changes in net worth for the U.S. economy. The series are jointly published by the Bureau of Economic Analysis and the Federal Reserve Board.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities