These 1,973 quarterly and annual series combine data from the Bureau of Economic Analysis’s National Income and Product Accounts and the Federal Reserve Board’s Flow of Funds Accounts to link production and income changes in net worth for the U.S. economy. The series are jointly published by the Bureau of Economic Analysis and the Federal Reserve Board.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data