These 1,973 quarterly and annual series combine data from the Bureau of Economic Analysis’s National Income and Product Accounts and the Federal Reserve Board’s Flow of Funds Accounts to link production and income changes in net worth for the U.S. economy. The series are jointly published by the Bureau of Economic Analysis and the Federal Reserve Board.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed