These 1,973 quarterly and annual series combine data from the Bureau of Economic Analysis’s National Income and Product Accounts and the Federal Reserve Board’s Flow of Funds Accounts to link production and income changes in net worth for the U.S. economy. The series are jointly published by the Bureau of Economic Analysis and the Federal Reserve Board.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021