These 36 series from the Federal Reserve Board’s H.3 statistical release, “Aggregate Reserves of Depository Institutions and the Monetary Base”, represent new data. Examples include the penalty-free band around reserve balance requirements, interest paid on reserve balances, monetary base, and excess reserves; this last series is now calculated by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. In addition, several data series have been discontinued as a result of the recent changes in Regulation D.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities