These 36 series from the Federal Reserve Board’s H.3 statistical release, “Aggregate Reserves of Depository Institutions and the Monetary Base”, represent new data. Examples include the penalty-free band around reserve balance requirements, interest paid on reserve balances, monetary base, and excess reserves; this last series is now calculated by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. In addition, several data series have been discontinued as a result of the recent changes in Regulation D.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021