These 36 series from the Federal Reserve Board’s H.3 statistical release, “Aggregate Reserves of Depository Institutions and the Monetary Base”, represent new data. Examples include the penalty-free band around reserve balance requirements, interest paid on reserve balances, monetary base, and excess reserves; this last series is now calculated by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. In addition, several data series have been discontinued as a result of the recent changes in Regulation D.
- Teaching About the Economics of Saving | Bring FRED into the Classroom | March 2024
- Teaching About the Economics of Banking | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2024
- New Related Content on FRED
- Teaching About the Economics of Electricity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2024
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility