These 36 series from the Federal Reserve Board’s H.3 statistical release, “Aggregate Reserves of Depository Institutions and the Monetary Base”, represent new data. Examples include the penalty-free band around reserve balance requirements, interest paid on reserve balances, monetary base, and excess reserves; this last series is now calculated by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. In addition, several data series have been discontinued as a result of the recent changes in Regulation D.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed