These 36 series from the Federal Reserve Board’s H.3 statistical release, “Aggregate Reserves of Depository Institutions and the Monetary Base”, represent new data. Examples include the penalty-free band around reserve balance requirements, interest paid on reserve balances, monetary base, and excess reserves; this last series is now calculated by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. In addition, several data series have been discontinued as a result of the recent changes in Regulation D.
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data
- Teaching About Home Prices | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2023
- Teaching About Uncertainty and Volatility | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2023
- FRED Adds Macroeconomic Uncertainty Index Data