These 58,000 series from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) include important economic indicators such as GDP, interest rates, and inflation measures for 40 countries and 11 geopolitical divisions. In addition to having indicators for the OECD member countries, the dataset includes indicators for large emerging markets such as China, India, and Brazil. The MEI also includes series such as business tendency surveys, employment data, and banking data.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks