These 58,000 series from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) include important economic indicators such as GDP, interest rates, and inflation measures for 40 countries and 11 geopolitical divisions. In addition to having indicators for the OECD member countries, the dataset includes indicators for large emerging markets such as China, India, and Brazil. The MEI also includes series such as business tendency surveys, employment data, and banking data.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021