These 58,000 series from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) include important economic indicators such as GDP, interest rates, and inflation measures for 40 countries and 11 geopolitical divisions. In addition to having indicators for the OECD member countries, the dataset includes indicators for large emerging markets such as China, India, and Brazil. The MEI also includes series such as business tendency surveys, employment data, and banking data.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed