These 58,000 series from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) include important economic indicators such as GDP, interest rates, and inflation measures for 40 countries and 11 geopolitical divisions. In addition to having indicators for the OECD member countries, the dataset includes indicators for large emerging markets such as China, India, and Brazil. The MEI also includes series such as business tendency surveys, employment data, and banking data.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities