These 4,542 international series from the University of Groningen’s Penn World Table 8.0 include important economic indicators such as purchasing power parity-converted GDP, productivity, household consumption, population levels, and exchange rates for 167 countries.
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities
- Teaching COVID-19 Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2020
- FRED Adds Optimal Blue Mortgage Market Indices
- FRED Adds Historical Daily Federal Funds Rate Data from Anbil, Carlson, Hanes, and Wheelock
- FRED Adds Manufactured Housing Survey