These 4,542 international series from the University of Groningen’s Penn World Table 8.0 include important economic indicators such as purchasing power parity-converted GDP, productivity, household consumption, population levels, and exchange rates for 167 countries.
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data
- Teaching About Home Prices | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2023
- Teaching About Uncertainty and Volatility | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2023
- FRED Adds Macroeconomic Uncertainty Index Data