These 4,542 international series from the University of Groningen’s Penn World Table 8.0 include important economic indicators such as purchasing power parity-converted GDP, productivity, household consumption, population levels, and exchange rates for 167 countries.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed