These 4,542 international series from the University of Groningen’s Penn World Table 8.0 include important economic indicators such as purchasing power parity-converted GDP, productivity, household consumption, population levels, and exchange rates for 167 countries.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021