These 4,542 international series from the University of Groningen’s Penn World Table 8.0 include important economic indicators such as purchasing power parity-converted GDP, productivity, household consumption, population levels, and exchange rates for 167 countries.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks