FRASER now has the largest digital collection of Federal Reserve historical materials. The newest documents are from the Records of the Federal Reserve System held at the National Archives and contain the records of the Reserve Bank Organization Committee, materials from the Banking Holiday of 1933, and materials from the Open Market Investment Committee and the Open Market Policy Conference, predecessors to the FOMC.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities