FRASER now has the largest digital collection of Federal Reserve historical materials. The newest documents are from the Records of the Federal Reserve System held at the National Archives and contain the records of the Reserve Bank Organization Committee, materials from the Banking Holiday of 1933, and materials from the Open Market Investment Committee and the Open Market Policy Conference, predecessors to the FOMC.
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities
- Teaching COVID-19 Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2020
- FRED Adds Optimal Blue Mortgage Market Indices
- FRED Adds Historical Daily Federal Funds Rate Data from Anbil, Carlson, Hanes, and Wheelock
- FRED Adds Manufactured Housing Survey