FRASER now has the largest digital collection of Federal Reserve historical materials. The newest documents are from the Records of the Federal Reserve System held at the National Archives and contain the records of the Reserve Bank Organization Committee, materials from the Banking Holiday of 1933, and materials from the Open Market Investment Committee and the Open Market Policy Conference, predecessors to the FOMC.
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022