FRASER now has the largest digital collection of Federal Reserve historical materials. The newest documents are from the Records of the Federal Reserve System held at the National Archives and contain the records of the Reserve Bank Organization Committee, materials from the Banking Holiday of 1933, and materials from the Open Market Investment Committee and the Open Market Policy Conference, predecessors to the FOMC.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed