FRASER now has the largest digital collection of Federal Reserve historical materials. The newest documents are from the Records of the Federal Reserve System held at the National Archives and contain the records of the Reserve Bank Organization Committee, materials from the Banking Holiday of 1933, and materials from the Open Market Investment Committee and the Open Market Policy Conference, predecessors to the FOMC.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates