FRED now includes a beta version with a suite of new interactive functions, including mouse-sensitive plot displays, click-and-drag graphing zooms, new sharing options for Twitter and Facebook, graph-embed buttons, an option to stack series by value or percentage, and one-step graph downloading in PNG, JPG, PDF, or SVG format. The new iOS apps include these new features, but also add push notifications, enhanced graph customization options, and a new design with an iPad-specific layout.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021