FRED now includes a beta version with a suite of new interactive functions, including mouse-sensitive plot displays, click-and-drag graphing zooms, new sharing options for Twitter and Facebook, graph-embed buttons, an option to stack series by value or percentage, and one-step graph downloading in PNG, JPG, PDF, or SVG format. The new iOS apps include these new features, but also add push notifications, enhanced graph customization options, and a new design with an iPad-specific layout.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed