FRED now includes a beta version with a suite of new interactive functions, including mouse-sensitive plot displays, click-and-drag graphing zooms, new sharing options for Twitter and Facebook, graph-embed buttons, an option to stack series by value or percentage, and one-step graph downloading in PNG, JPG, PDF, or SVG format. The new iOS apps include these new features, but also add push notifications, enhanced graph customization options, and a new design with an iPad-specific layout.
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data
- Teaching About Home Prices | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2023
- Teaching About Uncertainty and Volatility | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2023
- FRED Adds Macroeconomic Uncertainty Index Data