FRED now includes a beta version with a suite of new interactive functions, including mouse-sensitive plot displays, click-and-drag graphing zooms, new sharing options for Twitter and Facebook, graph-embed buttons, an option to stack series by value or percentage, and one-step graph downloading in PNG, JPG, PDF, or SVG format. The new iOS apps include these new features, but also add push notifications, enhanced graph customization options, and a new design with an iPad-specific layout.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks