FRED now includes a beta version with a suite of new interactive functions, including mouse-sensitive plot displays, click-and-drag graphing zooms, new sharing options for Twitter and Facebook, graph-embed buttons, an option to stack series by value or percentage, and one-step graph downloading in PNG, JPG, PDF, or SVG format. The new iOS apps include these new features, but also add push notifications, enhanced graph customization options, and a new design with an iPad-specific layout.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities