Read our latest Review for research on trends and factors surrounding U.S. household balance sheets: analysis of the economically vulnerable, health and wealth effects on retirement, measures of student debt, and debt and leverage effects on consumer spending. This research was presented at a symposium sponsored by the St. Louis Fed’s Center for Household Financial Stability and the Center for Social Development at Washington University in St. Louis.
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022