These 20 monthly series represent Producer Price Indexes (PPI) for final demand in goods, services, and construction that are sold for personal consumption, capital investment, government purchases, and export. The Bureau of Labor Statistics has transitioned from the Stage of Processing to the Final Demand-Intermediate Demand aggregation system. As a result, the new headline figure is now the PPI for final demand rather than the PPI for finished goods.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed