These 20 monthly series represent Producer Price Indexes (PPI) for final demand in goods, services, and construction that are sold for personal consumption, capital investment, government purchases, and export. The Bureau of Labor Statistics has transitioned from the Stage of Processing to the Final Demand-Intermediate Demand aggregation system. As a result, the new headline figure is now the PPI for final demand rather than the PPI for finished goods.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities