These 20 monthly series represent Producer Price Indexes (PPI) for final demand in goods, services, and construction that are sold for personal consumption, capital investment, government purchases, and export. The Bureau of Labor Statistics has transitioned from the Stage of Processing to the Final Demand-Intermediate Demand aggregation system. As a result, the new headline figure is now the PPI for final demand rather than the PPI for finished goods.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks