These 20 monthly series represent Producer Price Indexes (PPI) for final demand in goods, services, and construction that are sold for personal consumption, capital investment, government purchases, and export. The Bureau of Labor Statistics has transitioned from the Stage of Processing to the Final Demand-Intermediate Demand aggregation system. As a result, the new headline figure is now the PPI for final demand rather than the PPI for finished goods.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021