These 26 annual and quarterly series published by the Board of Governors represent values and volumes of currency in circulation; cost of new currency; and the Reserve Banks’ inventories, payments, and receipts of one dollar coins.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities