These 26 annual and quarterly series published by the Board of Governors represent values and volumes of currency in circulation; cost of new currency; and the Reserve Banks’ inventories, payments, and receipts of one dollar coins.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates