These 26 annual and quarterly series published by the Board of Governors represent values and volumes of currency in circulation; cost of new currency; and the Reserve Banks’ inventories, payments, and receipts of one dollar coins.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed