These 26 annual and quarterly series published by the Board of Governors represent values and volumes of currency in circulation; cost of new currency; and the Reserve Banks’ inventories, payments, and receipts of one dollar coins.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks