This new release features detailed data on the industries with significant economic activity in a state or metropolitan area. It includes both seasonally adjusted and unadjusted monthly data, as well as annual averages. The BLS produces all of the unadjusted series in this release. The BLS produces only a selection of seasonally adjusted series, and the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis produces the remaining seasonally adjusted series. More details on the seasonal adjustment process can be found in the notes for this release.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates