This new release features detailed data on the industries with significant economic activity in a state or metropolitan area. It includes both seasonally adjusted and unadjusted monthly data, as well as annual averages. The BLS produces all of the unadjusted series in this release. The BLS produces only a selection of seasonally adjusted series, and the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis produces the remaining seasonally adjusted series. More details on the seasonal adjustment process can be found in the notes for this release.
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022
- Teaching the Economics of Sports | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2022