This new release features detailed data on the industries with significant economic activity in a state or metropolitan area. It includes both seasonally adjusted and unadjusted monthly data, as well as annual averages. The BLS produces all of the unadjusted series in this release. The BLS produces only a selection of seasonally adjusted series, and the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis produces the remaining seasonally adjusted series. More details on the seasonal adjustment process can be found in the notes for this release.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed