This new release features detailed data on the industries with significant economic activity in a state or metropolitan area. It includes both seasonally adjusted and unadjusted monthly data, as well as annual averages. The BLS produces all of the unadjusted series in this release. The BLS produces only a selection of seasonally adjusted series, and the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis produces the remaining seasonally adjusted series. More details on the seasonal adjustment process can be found in the notes for this release.
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities
- Teaching COVID-19 Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2020
- FRED Adds Optimal Blue Mortgage Market Indices
- FRED Adds Historical Daily Federal Funds Rate Data from Anbil, Carlson, Hanes, and Wheelock
- FRED Adds Manufactured Housing Survey