This new release features detailed data on the industries with significant economic activity in a state or metropolitan area. It includes both seasonally adjusted and unadjusted monthly data, as well as annual averages. The BLS produces all of the unadjusted series in this release. The BLS produces only a selection of seasonally adjusted series, and the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis produces the remaining seasonally adjusted series. More details on the seasonal adjustment process can be found in the notes for this release.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities