These 165 monthly series for the Euro Area (18 countries) are from the Harmonized Index of Consumer Prices release from Eurostat. These series cover 165 industry categories including alcoholic beverages and tobacco, clothing and footwear, communications, education, food and non-alcoholic beverages, health, household equipment, housing, hotels and restaurants, miscellaneous goods and services, recreation and culture, and transportation.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities