These 165 monthly series for the Euro Area (18 countries) are from the Harmonized Index of Consumer Prices release from Eurostat. These series cover 165 industry categories including alcoholic beverages and tobacco, clothing and footwear, communications, education, food and non-alcoholic beverages, health, household equipment, housing, hotels and restaurants, miscellaneous goods and services, recreation and culture, and transportation.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed