These 165 monthly series for the Euro Area (18 countries) are from the Harmonized Index of Consumer Prices release from Eurostat. These series cover 165 industry categories including alcoholic beverages and tobacco, clothing and footwear, communications, education, food and non-alcoholic beverages, health, household equipment, housing, hotels and restaurants, miscellaneous goods and services, recreation and culture, and transportation.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks