These 165 monthly series for the Euro Area (18 countries) are from the Harmonized Index of Consumer Prices release from Eurostat. These series cover 165 industry categories including alcoholic beverages and tobacco, clothing and footwear, communications, education, food and non-alcoholic beverages, health, household equipment, housing, hotels and restaurants, miscellaneous goods and services, recreation and culture, and transportation.
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data
- Teaching About Home Prices | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2023
- Teaching About Uncertainty and Volatility | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2023
- FRED Adds Macroeconomic Uncertainty Index Data