These 165 monthly series for the Euro Area (18 countries) are from the Harmonized Index of Consumer Prices release from Eurostat. These series cover 165 industry categories including alcoholic beverages and tobacco, clothing and footwear, communications, education, food and non-alcoholic beverages, health, household equipment, housing, hotels and restaurants, miscellaneous goods and services, recreation and culture, and transportation.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021