These 175 monthly series published by the Bank for International Settlements represent real and nominal effective exchange rate indices. The indices are available in two basket compositions: broad indices covering 60 countries and the euro area, and narrow indices consisting of 26 countries and the euro area.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks