These 175 monthly series published by the Bank for International Settlements represent real and nominal effective exchange rate indices. The indices are available in two basket compositions: broad indices covering 60 countries and the euro area, and narrow indices consisting of 26 countries and the euro area.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed