These 175 monthly series published by the Bank for International Settlements represent real and nominal effective exchange rate indices. The indices are available in two basket compositions: broad indices covering 60 countries and the euro area, and narrow indices consisting of 26 countries and the euro area.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities