These 175 monthly series published by the Bank for International Settlements represent real and nominal effective exchange rate indices. The indices are available in two basket compositions: broad indices covering 60 countries and the euro area, and narrow indices consisting of 26 countries and the euro area.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data