These 175 monthly series published by the Bank for International Settlements represent real and nominal effective exchange rate indices. The indices are available in two basket compositions: broad indices covering 60 countries and the euro area, and narrow indices consisting of 26 countries and the euro area.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021