These 24 monthly series are from the Sticky Price CPI release produced by the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta. Two-thirds of these CPI series focus on sticky prices, which change relatively infrequently; the other third focus on flexible prices, which change relatively frequently.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021