These 24 monthly series are from the Sticky Price CPI release produced by the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta. Two-thirds of these CPI series focus on sticky prices, which change relatively infrequently; the other third focus on flexible prices, which change relatively frequently.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks