These 24 monthly series are from the Sticky Price CPI release produced by the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta. Two-thirds of these CPI series focus on sticky prices, which change relatively infrequently; the other third focus on flexible prices, which change relatively frequently.
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data
- Teaching About Home Prices | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2023
- Teaching About Uncertainty and Volatility | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2023
- FRED Adds Macroeconomic Uncertainty Index Data