These 24 monthly series are from the Sticky Price CPI release produced by the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta. Two-thirds of these CPI series focus on sticky prices, which change relatively infrequently; the other third focus on flexible prices, which change relatively frequently.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities