These 24 monthly series are from the Sticky Price CPI release produced by the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta. Two-thirds of these CPI series focus on sticky prices, which change relatively infrequently; the other third focus on flexible prices, which change relatively frequently.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed