These 40 weekly series published by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation represent national rates and rate caps on jumbo and non-jumbo savings accounts, money market accounts, interest checking accounts, and certificates of deposit.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed