These 40 weekly series published by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation represent national rates and rate caps on jumbo and non-jumbo savings accounts, money market accounts, interest checking accounts, and certificates of deposit.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data