These 40 weekly series published by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation represent national rates and rate caps on jumbo and non-jumbo savings accounts, money market accounts, interest checking accounts, and certificates of deposit.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks