These 40 weekly series published by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation represent national rates and rate caps on jumbo and non-jumbo savings accounts, money market accounts, interest checking accounts, and certificates of deposit.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates