These five quarterly series are from the Z.1 Financial Accounts of the United States release produced by the Board of Governors. One of these series deals with student loans and the other four series pertain to intellectual property.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed