These five quarterly series are from the Z.1 Financial Accounts of the United States release produced by the Board of Governors. One of these series deals with student loans and the other four series pertain to intellectual property.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates