The latest issue of Review, now published quarterly, offers commentary on labor force participation by our Bank president, Jim Bullard, and a practical guide to tracking the U.S. economy. Other articles analyze state-level exports during the Great Trade Collapse and rebound, QE, and the effect of monetary policy surprises on asset prices.
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities
- Teaching COVID-19 Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2020
- FRED Adds Optimal Blue Mortgage Market Indices
- FRED Adds Historical Daily Federal Funds Rate Data from Anbil, Carlson, Hanes, and Wheelock
- FRED Adds Manufactured Housing Survey