The latest issue of Review, now published quarterly, offers commentary on labor force participation by our Bank president, Jim Bullard, and a practical guide to tracking the U.S. economy. Other articles analyze state-level exports during the Great Trade Collapse and rebound, QE, and the effect of monetary policy surprises on asset prices.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021