The latest issue of Review, now published quarterly, offers commentary on labor force participation by our Bank president, Jim Bullard, and a practical guide to tracking the U.S. economy. Other articles analyze state-level exports during the Great Trade Collapse and rebound, QE, and the effect of monetary policy surprises on asset prices.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed