These 232 monthly series are from the Business Leaders Survey and Empire State Manufacturing Survey produced by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. The Business Leaders Survey has 56 series and focuses on the service sector in New York State, northern New Jersey, and Fairfield County, Connecticut. The Empire State Manufacturing Survey has 176 series and focuses on the manufacturing sector only in New York State.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021