These 232 monthly series are from the Business Leaders Survey and Empire State Manufacturing Survey produced by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. The Business Leaders Survey has 56 series and focuses on the service sector in New York State, northern New Jersey, and Fairfield County, Connecticut. The Empire State Manufacturing Survey has 176 series and focuses on the manufacturing sector only in New York State.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities