These 232 monthly series are from the Business Leaders Survey and Empire State Manufacturing Survey produced by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. The Business Leaders Survey has 56 series and focuses on the service sector in New York State, northern New Jersey, and Fairfield County, Connecticut. The Empire State Manufacturing Survey has 176 series and focuses on the manufacturing sector only in New York State.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed