These 300 quarterly series published by the Bank for International Settlements represent credit provided to private non-financial sectors for 40 countries. The data include credit provided by domestic banks and total credit to private non-financial sectors. For most countries, total credit is divided into credit to non-financial corporations and credit to households and non-profit institutions serving households.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021