These 300 quarterly series published by the Bank for International Settlements represent credit provided to private non-financial sectors for 40 countries. The data include credit provided by domestic banks and total credit to private non-financial sectors. For most countries, total credit is divided into credit to non-financial corporations and credit to households and non-profit institutions serving households.
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022
- Teaching the Economics of Sports | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2022