These 300 quarterly series published by the Bank for International Settlements represent credit provided to private non-financial sectors for 40 countries. The data include credit provided by domestic banks and total credit to private non-financial sectors. For most countries, total credit is divided into credit to non-financial corporations and credit to households and non-profit institutions serving households.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed