These 300 quarterly series published by the Bank for International Settlements represent credit provided to private non-financial sectors for 40 countries. The data include credit provided by domestic banks and total credit to private non-financial sectors. For most countries, total credit is divided into credit to non-financial corporations and credit to households and non-profit institutions serving households.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data