These monthly series were added to the G.19 Consumer Credit release from the Board of Governors. They focus on student loans, motor vehicle loans, and consumer loans owned by nonprofit and educational institutions.
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data
- Teaching About Home Prices | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2023
- Teaching About Uncertainty and Volatility | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2023
- FRED Adds Macroeconomic Uncertainty Index Data