These 144 annual series provide national and state-level results from the US Census Bureau’s American Community Survey. Series track the percentage of the population age 25 and older with secondary, tertiary, and advance degrees.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed