These 15 monthly series are constructed by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis and include various interest rate spreads such as the 10-year breakeven inflation rate and the 5-year, 5-year forward inflation expectation rate. Some monthly interest rate spreads that include corporate bond rates and the federal funds rate may extend further back than the existing daily interest rate spreads.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021