These 15 monthly series are constructed by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis and include various interest rate spreads such as the 10-year breakeven inflation rate and the 5-year, 5-year forward inflation expectation rate. Some monthly interest rate spreads that include corporate bond rates and the federal funds rate may extend further back than the existing daily interest rate spreads.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities