These 15 monthly series are constructed by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis and include various interest rate spreads such as the 10-year breakeven inflation rate and the 5-year, 5-year forward inflation expectation rate. Some monthly interest rate spreads that include corporate bond rates and the federal funds rate may extend further back than the existing daily interest rate spreads.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed