These 15 monthly series are constructed by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis and include various interest rate spreads such as the 10-year breakeven inflation rate and the 5-year, 5-year forward inflation expectation rate. Some monthly interest rate spreads that include corporate bond rates and the federal funds rate may extend further back than the existing daily interest rate spreads.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks