These 2,049 quarterly series are constructed by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis using commercial bank call report data from the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council at the national, state, and Federal Reserve District levels. Examples include net income, assets, equity capital, net charge-offs, and loan loss reserve to total loans.
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022