These 2,049 quarterly series are constructed by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis using commercial bank call report data from the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council at the national, state, and Federal Reserve District levels. Examples include net income, assets, equity capital, net charge-offs, and loan loss reserve to total loans.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed