These 2,049 quarterly series are constructed by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis using commercial bank call report data from the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council at the national, state, and Federal Reserve District levels. Examples include net income, assets, equity capital, net charge-offs, and loan loss reserve to total loans.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities