These 2,049 quarterly series are constructed by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis using commercial bank call report data from the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council at the national, state, and Federal Reserve District levels. Examples include net income, assets, equity capital, net charge-offs, and loan loss reserve to total loans.
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities
- Teaching COVID-19 Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2020
- FRED Adds Optimal Blue Mortgage Market Indices
- FRED Adds Historical Daily Federal Funds Rate Data from Anbil, Carlson, Hanes, and Wheelock
- FRED Adds Manufactured Housing Survey