These 2,049 quarterly series are constructed by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis using commercial bank call report data from the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council at the national, state, and Federal Reserve District levels. Examples include net income, assets, equity capital, net charge-offs, and loan loss reserve to total loans.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates