These two daily series, used for financial analysis, come from NASDAQ OMX Group. The NASDAQ 100 Index includes 100 of the largest domestic and international non-financial securities based on market capitalization that are listed on the NASDAQ Stock Market. The NASDAQ Composite Index is also weighted by market capitalization, with more than 3000 common equities listed on NASDAQ. The types of securities in the index include American depositary receipts (ADRs), common stocks, real estate investment trusts (REITs), and tracking stocks. The index includes all NASDAQ listed stocks that are not derivatives, preferred shares, funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), or debentures.
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities
- Teaching COVID-19 Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2020
- FRED Adds Optimal Blue Mortgage Market Indices
- FRED Adds Historical Daily Federal Funds Rate Data from Anbil, Carlson, Hanes, and Wheelock
- FRED Adds Manufactured Housing Survey