These two daily series, used for financial analysis, come from NASDAQ OMX Group. The NASDAQ 100 Index includes 100 of the largest domestic and international non-financial securities based on market capitalization that are listed on the NASDAQ Stock Market. The NASDAQ Composite Index is also weighted by market capitalization, with more than 3000 common equities listed on NASDAQ. The types of securities in the index include American depositary receipts (ADRs), common stocks, real estate investment trusts (REITs), and tracking stocks. The index includes all NASDAQ listed stocks that are not derivatives, preferred shares, funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), or debentures.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021