These two daily series, used for financial analysis, come from NASDAQ OMX Group. The NASDAQ 100 Index includes 100 of the largest domestic and international non-financial securities based on market capitalization that are listed on the NASDAQ Stock Market. The NASDAQ Composite Index is also weighted by market capitalization, with more than 3000 common equities listed on NASDAQ. The types of securities in the index include American depositary receipts (ADRs), common stocks, real estate investment trusts (REITs), and tracking stocks. The index includes all NASDAQ listed stocks that are not derivatives, preferred shares, funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), or debentures.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities