These 18 monthly series published by the BEA and US Census Bureau represent US exports and imports in nine services categories. These new categories are a result of the comprehensive restructuring of the international economic accounts, which has affected the presentation of the U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services release.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks