These 18 monthly series published by the BEA and US Census Bureau represent US exports and imports in nine services categories. These new categories are a result of the comprehensive restructuring of the international economic accounts, which has affected the presentation of the U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services release.
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data
- Teaching About Home Prices | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2023
- Teaching About Uncertainty and Volatility | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2023
- FRED Adds Macroeconomic Uncertainty Index Data