These 18 monthly series published by the BEA and US Census Bureau represent US exports and imports in nine services categories. These new categories are a result of the comprehensive restructuring of the international economic accounts, which has affected the presentation of the U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services release.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed