These 18 monthly series published by the BEA and US Census Bureau represent US exports and imports in nine services categories. These new categories are a result of the comprehensive restructuring of the international economic accounts, which has affected the presentation of the U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services release.
- Teaching About the Economics of Banking | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2024
- New Related Content on FRED
- Teaching About the Economics of Electricity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2024
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023