On June 18 and 30, respectively, the BEA and US Census Bureau will make significant changes to the way international transaction accounts (ITAs) and the international investment position (IIP) are presented. For further information, please see the BEA’s explanation of the changes.
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data
- Teaching About Home Prices | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2023
- Teaching About Uncertainty and Volatility | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2023
- FRED Adds Macroeconomic Uncertainty Index Data