On June 18 and 30, respectively, the BEA and US Census Bureau will make significant changes to the way international transaction accounts (ITAs) and the international investment position (IIP) are presented. For further information, please see the BEA’s explanation of the changes.
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities
- Teaching COVID-19 Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2020
- FRED Adds Optimal Blue Mortgage Market Indices
- FRED Adds Historical Daily Federal Funds Rate Data from Anbil, Carlson, Hanes, and Wheelock
- FRED Adds Manufactured Housing Survey