On June 18 and 30, respectively, the BEA and US Census Bureau will make significant changes to the way international transaction accounts (ITAs) and the international investment position (IIP) are presented. For further information, please see the BEA’s explanation of the changes.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed