The latest additions to FRASER include FOMC meeting documents 1923-present; a Brookings collection of Fed memos, reports, and research; and New York Fed circulars from the 60s that guided member banks on policies, procedures, and mission.
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities
- Teaching COVID-19 Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2020
- FRED Adds Optimal Blue Mortgage Market Indices
- FRED Adds Historical Daily Federal Funds Rate Data from Anbil, Carlson, Hanes, and Wheelock
- FRED Adds Manufactured Housing Survey