The latest additions to FRASER include FOMC meeting documents 1923-present; a Brookings collection of Fed memos, reports, and research; and New York Fed circulars from the 60s that guided member banks on policies, procedures, and mission.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities