The latest additions to FRASER include FOMC meeting documents 1923-present; a Brookings collection of Fed memos, reports, and research; and New York Fed circulars from the 60s that guided member banks on policies, procedures, and mission.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021