The latest additions to FRASER include FOMC meeting documents 1923-present; a Brookings collection of Fed memos, reports, and research; and New York Fed circulars from the 60s that guided member banks on policies, procedures, and mission.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed