FRED has added 42 series from the Summary of Economic Projections. The FOMC makes these projections four times per year for the real GDP growth rate, personal consumption expenditures (PCE) inflation, core PCE inflation, and the unemployment rate. These projections have high, low, and midpoint values for both the full range and the central tendency. The range projections for these series include all participants’ projections, from lowest to highest, for the given year; the central tendency projections exclude the three highest and three lowest projections for the given year.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities