FRED has added 42 series from the Summary of Economic Projections. The FOMC makes these projections four times per year for the real GDP growth rate, personal consumption expenditures (PCE) inflation, core PCE inflation, and the unemployment rate. These projections have high, low, and midpoint values for both the full range and the central tendency. The range projections for these series include all participants’ projections, from lowest to highest, for the given year; the central tendency projections exclude the three highest and three lowest projections for the given year.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks