FRED has added 42 series from the Summary of Economic Projections. The FOMC makes these projections four times per year for the real GDP growth rate, personal consumption expenditures (PCE) inflation, core PCE inflation, and the unemployment rate. These projections have high, low, and midpoint values for both the full range and the central tendency. The range projections for these series include all participants’ projections, from lowest to highest, for the given year; the central tendency projections exclude the three highest and three lowest projections for the given year.
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data
- Teaching About Home Prices | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2023
- Teaching About Uncertainty and Volatility | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2023
- FRED Adds Macroeconomic Uncertainty Index Data