FRED has just added 70 monthly series from the Midwest Economy Index from the Chicago Fed, including these two headline series: The Chicago Fed Midwest Economy Index measures Midwest nonfarm business activity growth, and the Chicago Fed Relative Midwest Economy Index measures nonfarm business activity growth relative to national growth.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed