FRED has just added 70 monthly series from the Midwest Economy Index from the Chicago Fed, including these two headline series: The Chicago Fed Midwest Economy Index measures Midwest nonfarm business activity growth, and the Chicago Fed Relative Midwest Economy Index measures nonfarm business activity growth relative to national growth.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks