FRED has just added 70 monthly series from the Midwest Economy Index from the Chicago Fed, including these two headline series: The Chicago Fed Midwest Economy Index measures Midwest nonfarm business activity growth, and the Chicago Fed Relative Midwest Economy Index measures nonfarm business activity growth relative to national growth.
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data
- Teaching About Home Prices | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2023
- Teaching About Uncertainty and Volatility | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2023
- FRED Adds Macroeconomic Uncertainty Index Data