FRED has just added 70 monthly series from the Midwest Economy Index from the Chicago Fed, including these two headline series: The Chicago Fed Midwest Economy Index measures Midwest nonfarm business activity growth, and the Chicago Fed Relative Midwest Economy Index measures nonfarm business activity growth relative to national growth.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021