Maria Canon and Yang Liu discuss the Emergency Unemployment Compensation program, which emerged from the Unemployment Extension Act, passed on November 21, 2008. They consider that extended benefits may reduce unemployed workers’ job search efforts, decreasing their likelihood of becoming reemployed.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates