Consult the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland’s Economic Review on FRASER, from the March 1919 issue (describing the railroad decline’s effect on Pennsylvania steel mill operations) to the 4th quarter 2001 issue (describing how monetary policy could affect corporate finance).
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021