The speeches of Cleveland Fed Presidents Elvadore R. Fancher, Ray M. Gidney, Wilbur D. Fulton, W. Braddock Hickman, Willis J. Winn, Karen N. Horn, and W. Lee Hoskins are now available on FRASER. Their tenures cover the period November 2, 1914, through November 15, 1991. The FRASER collection of Cleveland Fed Presidents’ speeches will soon be complete when the speeches of the two most recent Presidents, Jerry L. Jordan and Sandra Pianalto, are added.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021