ES No. 18: Market patterns show that investor expectations do affect portfolio choices. But return-chasing behavior can be costly: up to 5% lower returns than with the traditional buy-and-hold strategy. ES No. 19: Italian and Spanish govt. bond yields are nearly equal to those in the U.S. Does this mean their risk levels are nearly equal? The answer is given in terms of inflation expectations, which are lower for the euro than for the dollar.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data