“Step back from the complexity of actual money markets and imagine an economy in which every payment is made in cash…” Read “Liquidity: Meaning, Measurement, Management” by Nobel laureate Robert Lucas (and four other articles) in the latest issue of Review.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021