These 220 quarterly series published by the Bank for International Settlements track the prices of residential properties and measure the rates at which those prices are changing. In addition to nominal prices and growth rates, the data set also includes real versions of these series.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed