These 220 quarterly series published by the Bank for International Settlements track the prices of residential properties and measure the rates at which those prices are changing. In addition to nominal prices and growth rates, the data set also includes real versions of these series.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks