These 220 quarterly series published by the Bank for International Settlements track the prices of residential properties and measure the rates at which those prices are changing. In addition to nominal prices and growth rates, the data set also includes real versions of these series.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021