These 220 quarterly series published by the Bank for International Settlements track the prices of residential properties and measure the rates at which those prices are changing. In addition to nominal prices and growth rates, the data set also includes real versions of these series.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates