These 220 quarterly series published by the Bank for International Settlements track the prices of residential properties and measure the rates at which those prices are changing. In addition to nominal prices and growth rates, the data set also includes real versions of these series.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data