September 9, 2014: The IDEAS bibliographic database surpassed 1.5 million online documents. IDEAS has been and continues to be the largest freely available electronic database of economic content.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed