September 9, 2014: The IDEAS bibliographic database surpassed 1.5 million online documents. IDEAS has been and continues to be the largest freely available electronic database of economic content.
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities
- Teaching COVID-19 Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2020
- FRED Adds Optimal Blue Mortgage Market Indices
- FRED Adds Historical Daily Federal Funds Rate Data from Anbil, Carlson, Hanes, and Wheelock
- FRED Adds Manufactured Housing Survey